(Headphones not included)
Audio Valve will offer in the future for some products a highend DAC as expansion module. First, the our headphones amplifier series RKV 2 + 3, as well as Solaris and Luminare will be. Our DAC is an absolute audio highend Product with exellente parameters and product characteristics, the orieniert at currently trendy technology. User this technology knowing the musical possibilities of this module appreciate when they see, was to what components and techniques resorted.
But the DAC alone still makes no really good signal - source. Only in a balanced environment, consisting of a super power supply with selected components of the DAC, the stuck in his ways bring full retribution for. Why did not save here and DAC embedded in a power supply that provides all these requirements under all conditions.
The market to various vendors for DAC`s is full us we did not really easy for us in the choice for a demanding, yet affordable DAC - tried a wide variety - but think that we offer DAC module in it will convince every respect absolutely and is perfectly aligned to our amplifier range.
We would particularly like to take this opportunity to thank Mr. Manfred Penning - circuit designer for more than 40 years - under andererem for RESTEK, BMC Audio and so on, all known Germanestablished products that are known worldwide. Mr Penning has with its commitment and its audioexpertise considerably helped to pave the way for the success of our DAC.
AudioValve Luminare DAC
Features of AudioValve USB - DAC
- XMOS 500 MIPS processor
- Sampling frequencies: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz and 384kHz
- rf metal case shielding
- 16-, and 24- bit resolution
- DSD Audio over PCM frames. DSD64 (2.8224MHz and 3.0720MHz) and DSD128
- Galvanic isolation (outputs, two oscillators)
- NDK low jitter oscillators 45.158MHz and 49.152MHz
- No switch mode power supplies in the PCB board
- Master clock outputs: 45.1584/49.1520MHz and 22.5792/24.5760MHz (I2S 22.5792/24.5760MHz are reclocked by edge from 45.1584/49.1520MHz)
- Both the USB part and the generators with the reclock are fed by two different external power supplies.
- 2 external separate power supply highest accurate state
- No drivers needed for Linux with UAC2 compliant kernel
- No drivers needed for MAC OS version 10.6.4 and above
- ASIO/KS/WASAPI/Direct Sound drivers are necessary for Windows XP to 8 (32 and 64 bit).
Licensed XMOS USB Audio 2.0 Stereo Driver( 226) for