Sensitivity: 89 dB / watt / m
Nom. impedance: 6 ohms (SE versions drop to 2 ohms above 5 kHz. As there is little current flowing there, this is not a problem for most amplifiers).
• 10″ long throw flat carbon fiber honeycomb bass driver, tuned to 27 Hz, first order crossover.
• 6″ custom-made woodcone bass-midrange driver, 1st order low pass filter, no high pass filter, ash tree phase plug, magnet structure force fit mounted to the whole wooden mass of enclosure.
• 3″ custom-made widebander, 1st order high pass filter, unique electromechanical parallel resonator installed.
• Bass level adjustable in 2.5 db increments using a custom-made super high quality autoformer.
• Internal wiring orientation-optimised silk-wrapped high-frequency stranded litz.
• WBT NextGen binding posts.
• Rear ambient tweeter.
• Added electromechanical parallel resonator to bass-midrange.
• Added Bybee Quantum Purifiers.
• Added proprietary phase linearization network.
• Added electromechanical series resonators to widebander and bass-midrange driver, all parallel and series resonators of STAGE II type.
• Added Steinmusic Speaker Match Signature.
• Added Harmonix Tuning Bases to widebander.
• Mundorf Silver Gold Oil main capacitor for widebander instead of Obbligato Premium capacitor.
• Added Mundorf MCap Supreme to rear tweeter
• Swing Base included
Choose from walnut, ash tree and cherry.
105 x 16,1 x 39 cm, weight approx. 25 kg per piece (depending on version and wood).