Sensitivity: 89 dB / watt / m
Nom. impedance: 6 ohms (SE versions drop to 2 ohms above 5 kHz. As there is little current flowing there, this is not a problem for most amplifiers).
- Twin 13″ long throw bass drivers with ultra hard injection moulded diaphragm in sealed enclosure, driven by 2 x 350 W Class D amplifier module with programmable DSP and 4 user-selectable presets for optimal integration in any listening room.
- 6″ custom-made woodcone bass-midrange driver, 1st order low pass filter, no high pass filter, ash tree phase plug, magnet structure force fit mounted to the whole wooden mass of enclosure.
- 3″ custom-made widebander, 1st order high pass filter, unique electromechanical parallel resonator installed.
- Internal wiring orientation-optimised silk-wrapped high-frequency stranded litz.
- WBT NextGen binding posts.
- Rear ambient tweeter.
Choose from walnut, ash tree and cherry.
105 x 18 x 39 cm, weight approx. 40 kg per piece (depending on version and wood).