Sensitivity: 87 dB / watt / m
Nom. impedance: 4 ohms (SE versions drop to 2 ohms above 5 kHz. As there is little current flowing there, this is not a problem for most amplifiers).
- 6.5″ long throw bass driver, tuned to 28 Hz, running without crossover.
- 4″ custom-made paper cone bass-midrange driver, 1st order low pass filter, no high pass filter, apple tree phase plug, maple wood cone mounted to magnet.
- 3″ widebander, 1st order high pass filter, unique electromechanical parallel resonator installed.
- Internal wiring orientation-optimised silk-wrapped high-frequency stranded litz.
- WBT NextGen binding posts.
- Rear ambient tweeter.
- Added electromechanical parallel resonator to bass-midrange.
- Added Bybee Quantum Purifiers.
- Added proprietary phase linearization network.
Choose from walnut, oak, ash tree and cherry.