Please note: A 3-5 day lead time may apply. For more details please contact us: email@example.com or 020 3397 1119.
The DA VINCI loudspeaker represents a new benchmark for EMMESpeakers, with the ambition to create an innovative acoustic topology enclosed in a revolutionary shape, guided by their usual and brazen determination to explore new technical routes matched with leading edge concepts of design.
The project requirements were:
- Full range compact bookshelf loudspeaker
- High power handling
- Sealed box
- BSSE System (Box Shape for sound enhancement) by EMMESpeakers
- High end sound reproduction
- Those base requirements brought EMMESpeakers to design a new concept of a threeway layout, in which the Woofer has been positioned on the rear baffle.
The achieved solution offers two substantial advantages:
- Shift the traditional vertical development to one in depth
- Keep the acoustic center in a restrained vertical area, all over the frequency range
EMMESpeakers Da Vinci Loudspeaker
Layout 3 way with 3 drivers in sealed box
Treble Unit 1,2-30mm Accuton Cell Ceramic Driver
Mid-Bass Unit 5”-124mm Accuton Cell Ceramic Driver
Bass Unit 10”-290 mm SB Acoustic Aluminum Driver
Power handling 200 watts
Nominal Impedance 6 Ohm
Sensitivity 84 db
Frequency response 30-40k Hz
Dimensions (hwd) 420x307,5x 300mm
Net weight each 18,6 kg