Digital to Analog Converter
Especially highlighted is the true 24bit/192kHz digital inputs via USB or Coaxial connector, that enables a sonic performance vastly above that of any CD. Use the CDD-1 as a digital connection point for your computer, iPad and streaming devices and it will give you a stunning performance with effortless soundstage and musical details in return.
The CDD-1 will also play ordinary CDs, retrieving all the fine details of your music collection through the professionally specified and widely acclaimed Philips CDpro2 mechanism.
- Playback of Red Book CD's
- True 24bit/192kHz digital inputs
- Asynchronous USB interface
- Direct high quality digital connection to iPad
- Asynchronous upsampling to 24bit/192kHz
- Dual diff erential, dual mono 24bit D/A converter
- Low jitter clock circuit
- Analogue multi display, clear and informative
- Samplerate and bit depth read out from digital inputs
- Professional CDpro2LF mechanism
- Drive assembly in 1kg milled aluminium, suspended in Sorbothane®
Gato Audio CDD-1 Anniversary Edition High End DAC and CD Player
Technical stuff Output Level 2.2 V unbalanced, 4.4 V balanced Output Impedance 100 Ω unbalanced, 200 Ω balanced Frequency response 20 Hz – 20 kHz ± 0.2 dB THD+N 0,002 % Signal-to-Noise Ratio 120 dB Digital Inputs Up to 24 bits @ 192 kHz (S/PDIF and USB input) Drive Compatible with red book CD and CD-R Digital Output 75 Ω coaxial S/PDIF Connectors Balanced Analogue Output 1 pair gold-plated XLR Neutrik Unbalanced Analogue Output 1 pair gold-plated RCA Digital Output 1 pc. gold-plated RCA Digital Inputs 1 pc. gold-plated RCA and 1 pc. USB type B Size & Power Power Requirements 115 VAC/230 VAC, 50 Hz/60 Hz Fuse 20 mm sand-filled, 630 mA @ 115 V, 315 mA @ 230 V Power Consumption Stand by <1 W, Playing<30 W , Max<60 W Dimensions (WxHxD) 325 x 110 x 375 mm ⁄ 12.8 x 4.3 x 14.8 " Weight 10 Kg. ⁄ 22 lbs.