PS2 MM only phono pre-amplifier
Only valves can make the LP sound this good!
Their PS2 is a “one box” version of their award winning PS1. Using the same circuit as the PS1 with a simplified power supply. Excellent value, it is built to the same high standard, hand made and hard wired. It will complement the finest quality Moving Magnet cartridges or Moving Coil with their optional transformer.
Regardless of the other components in your system they guarantee you will hear more “warmth and colour” with a PS2.
They realised that not everyone with a modest LP collection can aspire to a “Hi End” phono stage, so they have kept all the important features of the PS1 so preserving the essential sound quality of a pure valve phono stage, at a price which compares with other “entry level” units.
The PS2 is hand built by the same team as the PS1 and PS3 using the same hand built methods that ensure the consistent quality that they are known for.
An affordable alternative to the solid state phono stage, with the same sonic signature as the PS1.
Icon Audio PS2 MM
• Comprehensive manual supplied
• All hand wired point to point
• No printed circuit board to spoil the sound
• All Triode valves 3x ECC83
• Sensitivity: 5mv for 1v output
• For MC may be used with our MC transformer
• Gain x 200
• Load: imp: 47k MM
• Output impedance 50 ohms
• Signal to noise level -75db
• RIAA Freq response 20hz-20khz +0 - 1db
• NO global feedback used
• High quality resistors
• Hi Fi quality audio capacitors
• Silver PTFE audio cable
• Gold plated Input/output terminals
• 220/240volts (also 115v), 40watts
• C E. ROHS
• Dimensions: 31cmW x 14.5D x 12.5H
• Shipping size/weight 27cm x 14cm x 70cm 2.5kg
(Specifications subject to change)