EVO3 Elite is a true high-end power cable that uses unique 7-core geometry, high purity copper, and high purity FEP to offer astonishing performance. It is the ideal upgrade for source components, CD players, music servers, DAC’s or preamplifiers. Elite can be used with small to medium power amplifiers to great effect but for very large power amplifiers EVO3 Optimum proves the better choice.
Elite offer fantastic extension and frequency range, lowering noise floor and making an exceptionally stable sound stage. Another top class cable at a very reasonable price point.
CONSTRUCTION: The conductors are in a parallel construction with slight rotational twist. This established technique remains the first line of defence against RFI and EMI rejection.
- Conductors: Silver plated 99.999999% OFC conductors offer an exceptional level of purity with enhanced conductivity. They are less likely to fracture or degrade over time. Silver is an excellent conductor and when combined with a high purity copper provides impressive electrical properties.
- Dielectric: Teflon FEP dielectric (insulation) is chemically inert and has a very low dielectric constant over a wide frequency range. FEP possesses a very high degree of stress crack resistance and a low coefficient of friction making it an exceptional dielectric. FEP is the first choice for safety in both temperature and electrical insulation.
- Filler: Cotton filler has been used to give the cable internal strength and reduce microphony. Cotton also possesses excellent dielectric properties, the best of a solid material.
- Wrap: A mylar wrap is used to secure the construction and offer a barrier shield prior to the application of a flexible PVC jacket. The addition of the mylar and cotton form a buffer with the PVC so as to maintain exceptional dielectric properties.
- Shield: An earthed OFC shield insures maximum RFI rejection, thus preventing Common Mode noise effecting the live and neutral conductors.
- Jacket: PVC is used as an outer jacket to give a high degree of flexibility and mechanical strength.
TERMINATION: Elite cable is terminated using IsoTek’s bespoke Audiophile grade connectors of solid OFC with 24ct gold plated conductors. These offer the highest quality performance and are less prone to tarnish.
IsoTek EVO3 Elite (2.0m) Power Cable (C7, C15, C19)
Conductor Size 6 x 1.25sqmm, 1x 3.75sqmm Conductor Material Silver-plated 99.9999% Oxygen Free Copper Dielectric Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) Filler Cotton PVC Barrier Mylar Outer Jacket High flexibility PVC Cable Power Rating 16Amp Cable Length 2.0m standard (custom lengths available) Outer Diameter 11mm Termination 24ct gold plated audiophile-grade connectors Suitability Suitable for CD players, preamps, tuners, power amps, Blu-ray players, music servers, TVs, soundbars and more!