Designed specifically for audio-visual applications and utilizing the already highly praised Mira circuit, Mini Mira’s unique ‘Triple Resonance Filter©’ improves performance and protection for CRT, LCD, LED and plasma screens, and is also fully compatible with projectors.
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 30dB audio, 40dB visual.
- Independently conditioned outlets – stops Differential Mode cross-contamination.
- Triple Resonant Filter© gives an ultimate visual performance as well as stopping ‘in-rush’ currents, which can reduce a component’s life span.
- 22,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system.
- Internal wiring; multi-strand silver-plated OFC copper with PTFE dielectric.
- Maximum continuous power 2,300W (230V).
- Available with UK, EU, US, AU, CH and ZA sockets.
Mini Mira is part of their Evolution three design series. It features two outlets, one dedicated for projectors, LCD screens or older CRT, the second can be used for all other electronics from set top boxes, to DVD or Blue-ray players. It is a compact box measuring 170mm in length and 130mm in width with a height profile of 65mm making it easy to position either behind cabinets or ceiling mounted next or close to projectors.
IsoTek EVO3 Mini Mira
- Improves sound and picture quality
- Protects your sensitive electronics from power surges and voltage spikes
- Easy to install, and can be wall mounted
- Compact design