Syncro also incorporates unique DC-cancelling electronics that rebalance the mains sine wave to dramatically reduce/silence transformer hum. This sophisticated double shielded power cable also features ultra high purity silver plated OCC Copper conductors and Teflon FEB dielectric.
- Uniquely removes harmful DC by rebalancing the mains sine wave
- Silver plated OCC (Ohno Continious Cast) copper square strands from three 3sqmm conductors. These are set in a parallel construction with slight rotational twist.
- Mylar foil wrap and earthed OFC shield offer the maximum RFI rejection.
- Teflon FEP dielectric (insulation) offers chemically inert and very low dielectric constant over a wide frequency range.
- Cotton filler gives internal strength and reduces microphony.
- 12.5mm diameter PVC outer jacket gives a high degree of flexibility and mechanical strength.
- Terminated using IsoTek’s Audiophile grade connectors of solid OFC with 24ct gold plated conductors.
- 16A rated and available in UK, EU, US, AU versions with C7, C15, C19 and Neutrik terminations.
- Standard 2.0M length, custom lengths available.
The IsoTek EVO3 Syncro (Special Edition) is our most advanced mains cable. Housed in an anti-resonance aluminium case, postioned part way down the length is a unique circuit designed to synchronise the mains supply in order to provide a perfectly symmetrical sine wave, which delivers significant sonic improvements when used with any hi-fi separates.
Syncro can also be used to power all IsoTek power conditioning systems giving a global effect.
IsoTek Syncro (2m) Active DC Blocking Cable (C15, C19, Neutrik)
Conductors 3-core, silver plated OCC copper conductors of 3 sqmm size Dielectric FEP Teflon Termination Audiophile grade 24ct gold plated connectors Peak current 300A / 10msec Permanent current 16A