Common-Mode Auto Rejecting Cable
FItted with UK Plug
Introducing C-MARC™. A new generation of high performance wire and cable, well-equipped to deal with today’s over-polluted electro-magnetic environment.
C-MARC™ is a new type of Litz wire. C-MARC’s noise reduction is based on the bucking coil method using two counter-polarized coils. Every strand's clock-wise turn aligns with a corresponding counter-clockwise turn of exactly mirrored diameter and step. The two resulting counter-polarized coils are mutually superposed. A second-scale fractal replication of the already bucking coils is then repeated. Through electrical cancellation of the induced noise, C-MARC™ provides an enormous signal-to-noise ratio in today's demanding environment.
- Superposed buckling coil geometry
- Two-scale fractal braid structure
- Low resistance
- Highly flexible
- Very lightweight
- Effective vibration damping
- Mercerized cotton for a satin look
- Aged via cryogenic treatment
- Gold plated coper contacts
- Precision transparent connectors