Mark Levinson No.5909 Wireless Headphones (High Resolution ANC)
HIGH-RESOLUTION WIRELESS HEADPHONES WITH ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLATION
Introducing the № 5909
Lose yourself in your music with the first-ever headphones from Mark Levinson, a pioneer in high-fidelity audio for the past 50 years. Reference-quality sound meets luxurious comfort in a lightweight and durable set of headphones featuring Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) that’s perfect for travel. Reveal the hidden details in your music – at home, on the go, or anywhere you find a moment to listen.
Experience incredible audio performance from these high-resolution wireless headphones, and discover all the nuances and subtleties in your favorite music. Featuring adaptive ANC to reduce background noise, the Mark Levinson № 5909 delivers reference-quality sound via 40 mm beryllium-coated drivers and high-resolution Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity.
The № 5909 has been engineered to provide you with optimal sound for an over-ear headphone. Its sound profile has been expertly tuned to an acoustic response curve that achieved the highest subjective scoring across listening tests. Experience reference-quality sound, the culmination of decades of research into listening preferences and the science of acoustics.
Crystal Clear Calls
Hold conversations comfortably, in nearly any environment. Four beam-steering microphones with Smart Wind Adaption prevent your voice from being muddled by outside noise. At the same time, ANC blocks ambient sounds so you can focus on what’s being said. Connect with family, chat with friends, and hold business calls – all in near-perfect clarity.
Designed For Travel
Dive deep into your music and block out background noise as you travel. Three modes of Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation allow you to enjoy the subtle details in your music even amid noisy environments, such as during air travel. For added convenience, an Ambient Aware mode lets you talk to those around you without removing your headphones.
Hi-Res Audio certified:
• LDAC audio codec
Digital circuitry compatible with 24-bit/96kHz processing
Acoustic response up to 40kHz
• Expertly tuned 40 mm Beryllium coated drivers acoustically optimized to the HARMAN Curve
• Bluetooth 5.1 with LDAC, AAC and aptX™ Adaptive technologies
• Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) with three modes
• Ambient Aware mode for situational awareness while on the go
• Four-microphone voice array with Smart Wind Adaption
• Available colors include Pearl Black, Ice Pewter, Radiant Red
- Premium leather headband and replaceable leather ear cushions
- Anodized aluminum frame
- Automotive-grade metallic painted ear cups
- Up to 34 hours battery life; 30 hours playtime with ANC enabled
- Up to 6 hours playtime with 15-minute quick charge
- Hard shell carrying case
- Cables (audio):
- 4 m USB-C to 3.5 mm audio cable
- 1.25 m USB-C to 3.5 mm audio cable
- Cables (power):
- 1.25 m USB-C charging cable
- USB-C to USB-A adaptor
- 3.5 mm to 6.3 mm audio adaptor
- Airplane audio adaptor
- Microfiber polishing cloth
- iOS and Android app control