The LS 36.5 represents ModWright’s finest tube linestage performance, offering true balanced outputs and XLR inputs.
It follows our SE tube linestage, the SWL 9.0SE, offering a higher level of performance, aesthetics and options.
Remote volume control are standard, as is phase switching, also via remote!
The LS 36.5 takes sonic performance to the next level, offering a broader and deeper soundstage and a weightier presentation, compared to the 9.0SE.
Refinements in power supply design, voltage regulation, and driver circuit design all serve to raise the bar. Refinements in grounding, transformer coupling and shielding also yield a 2 x lower noise floor than its SE predecessor!
Those wishing to take the performance of the LS 36.5 to the next level again, have the option of adding the PS 36.5 dual-mono, all-tube external power supply. This PS 36.5 features a complete dual-mono topology, including dual tube rectifiers and tube voltage regulation circuitry.
ModWright LS 36.5 Tube Linestage
- Dimensions: 17-1/2“W x 12-1/2“D x 4-3/4“H
- Weight: 27 lbs. (30 lbs. shipped)
- Tube complement: (2) 6H30 Russian Super Tubes, (1) 5AR4 rectifier
- Tube rectified power supply
- Gain: ~12dB
- Input Impedance: 50Kohm
- Output Impedance: 110ohm
- Frequency Response 20Hz-100Khz +/-1dB
- Noise Level: -125dB
- Choke loaded power supply
- Discrete Constant Current Sourced B+ regulators
- DC heaters
- Gain Stage: Pure Class A, cathode bias ‘Mu’ gain/buffer stage with zero feedback
- Power sequence: Mute delay turn on sequence with soft start for improved tube life
- Volume Control: remote control Alps motorized volume control