Mytek Brooklyn Power Amplifier
Brooklyn AMP is a reference power amplifier with signature Mytek sound - musical, detailed and transparent. Its dual mono design breaks the sound quality spell associated with Class D and proves a well executed Class D circuits can challenge the best Class A and sound amazing.
The Amplifier is packaged in miniature 1/2 rack enclosure and it's small enough to fit in a briefcase, yet powerful to drive the largest speaker systems. It's designed to be used as regular stand alone power amplifier or to complement Brooklyn DAC for complete modern digital streaming and vinyl playback system.
Brooklyn AMP is another brand new, amazing sounding product from Mytek, launched at 2017 Munich HiFi Show. Mytek golden ear expertise was used to design the world’s most likely best sounding Class D amplifier. Mytek engineers with the lead designer, Michal Jurewicz, have demonstrated that a carefully executed Class D can sounds like triode, with beautiful midrange and depth while maintaining deep bass and fast transient and detail.
Mytek's extensive expertise with DSD, technology similar to digital amplifiers was used in this project. This architecture allows for packing a lot of power (300W/ch) into small 1/2 rack chassis, small and light enough to be carried around in a briefcase.
Mytek Brooklyn Amp
- POWER RATINGS AT 1% THD:
- at 16 Ohm - dual mono 2 x 130 W
- at 8 Ohm - dual mono 2 x 250 W
- at 4 Ohm - dual mono 2 x 300 W
- at 2 Ohm - dual mono 2 x 400 W
- Peak - dual mono 2 x 1200 W
- OUTPUT SWING: 70 Vp / 140 Vpp (unloaded)
- SNR: >121 dB
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE -3dB: 10Hz - 30kHz
- THD REGULAR USE: <0.01%
- PROTECTION CIRCUITRY: Short circuit protection, DC protection, under voltage protection, temperature protection, overload protection
- DAMPING FACTOR: >400
- DC POWER ON TRIGGER: 12VDC mini-jack
- WORLDWIDE POWER SUPPLY: 100-240VAC 50/60 Hz
- DIMENSIONS: WxDxH=8.5x9.5x1.74”, =216x241x44mm
- WEIGHT: 6lbs, 3kg
- WARRANTY: 2 years