Mytek Brooklyn DAC+
Designed in New York, the Brooklyn is a reference USB2 DAC, line and phono analog preamplifier and a reference headphone amplifier. It integrates digital and vinyl hi-res playback for reference listening on headphones and speakers. Although the Brooklyn DAC+ looks similar to its predecessor (Brooklyn DAC) it has been completely redesigned inside. All changes guarantee pristine, transparent and very musical sound.
"The only reasonably priced high end DAC with MQA hardware decoder needed to hear full original resolution of Tidal Masters."
• new state-of-the-art DA chip (Sabre 9028PRO DA) with more filters available
• redesigned analogue circuits, separate paths for left and right channel
• new redesigned headphone amp with high quality analogue volume control chip built-in
• optimized clock section
Trigger control compatibility allows the Brooklyn DAC+ easily to be integrated with other devices.
Mytek Brooklyn DAC+
- CONVERSION: up to 384k, 32bit PCM, native DSD up to DSD256, DXD, 130dB Dynamic Range
- MQA HI-RES DECODER: built in certified hardware MQA™ decoder
- DIGITAL INPUTS: USB2 Class2 (OSX, Linux driverless, all formats), AES/EBU (PCM up to 192k, up to DSD64 DOP), 2x S/PDIF (PCM up to 192k, up to DSD64 DOP), Toslink/ADAT 2x S/PDIF (PCM up to 192k, up to DSD64 DOP), SDIF3 DSD up to DSD256
- CLOCK: “Mytek Femtoclock Generator™” 0.82ps internal jitter, Wordclock Input and Output (allows stacking multiple units for multichannel operation, includes mch DSD)
- ANALOG OUTPUTS: RCA, balanced XLR, simultaneous, 50 Ohm impedance
- HEADPHONE OUTPUTS: Reference High Current, High transient Headphone Amp, 500mA, 6 Watts, dual headphone jacks, designed to drive hard to drive headphones.
- BUILT-IN ATTENUATOR: Choice of 1dB step analog attenuator, separate for main out and head- phones, 1dB step digital 32 bit attenuator and purist relay bypass.
- BUILT-IN ANALOG PREAMP: Line level input or Phono M/M, M/C input, relay controlled.
- AUDIO INTERFACE FUNCTION: All digital inputs can be routed into computer via USB2. Allows connection of external digital sources such as CD Players and digitizing ADCs.
- REMOTE: Included, universal remote capable
- FIRMWARE: Upgradable via USB Control panel
- WORLDWIDE POWER SUPPLY
- OPTIONAL DC/BATTERY POWER INPUT: 12VDC
- DIMENSIONS: WxDxH=8.5x8.5x1.74”=216x216x44mm
- WEIGHT: 4lbs, 2kg
- WARRANTY: 2 years