Our PLiXiR Elite BAC 3000 power conditioner is the best mains AC power conditioning product for your Hi-fi system; 3000 Watts of Pure Tone* power. It is designed to naturally reduce the incoming AC mains noise while improving the current delivery to your system. Based on a custom single winding balanced power transformer, ground loop current and noise is reduced to negligible level to equipment connected to it, making it suitable for sensitive equipment like turntable and phono stages. For customer review, please click here.
Options are available to upgrade using Furutech NCF receptacle.
- Eight USA/EU outlets for Hi-fi equipment use. For all types of equipment, including high current power amplifiers to noise sensitive vinyl playback equipment.
- Custom-wound balanced transformers with Noratel XQ (eXtra Quiet) noise attenuation technology
- Single-winding transformer dedicated models for 120 Vac and 230 Vac input/output, and each transformer only has a single winding for their intended application for the best performance possible
Technology and Craft
Our Elite balanced power conditioners features the highest grade power transformer from Noratel, the inventor and premier toroidal power transformer manufacturer. Customised to our exact spec and with proprietary XQ (eXtra Quiet) technology, our Elite balanced power conditioner provides the best noise isolation, power conditioning and optimal systems grounding for your hifi system in a single package.
Extra rigid aluminium vault casing – Thick precision extruded and CNC machined aluminium slabs form the casing for the PLiXiR Elite BAC 3000. The bottom plate is a hefty 8mm thick plate of aluminium that anchors the whole casing.
Isolated by Bfly Audio - Bfly Audio Master Pro-Feet Series isolation footers from Germany are installed onto PLiXiR Elite BAC 3000. They isolate the Elite BAC 3000 from the ill effects of self and environmental vibration and contribute to the natural sound of the Elite BAC 3000.
Build and tested by Master craftsman -- Each BAC is hand-made by a master craftsman. As much as possible, all electrical connections are done by point to point direct soldering with minimal use of connectors and joints that degrades sound.
Plixir Elite BAC 3000 AC Power Conditioner
TWO VOLTAGE VARIANTS
1. Input 100~120Vac to output 100~120Vac balanced 60hz, 26Amps peak continuous current delivery.
2. Input 220~240Vac to output 220~240Vac balanced 50hz, 13Amps peak continuous current delivery.
IDLE POWER CONSUMPTION
Less than 5W
DIMENSIONS (IN MM)
380 x 140 x 350(390m with handlers)
Black anodized, sandblasted aluminium