SPECIAL OFFER: Save £245 with this SOtM package deal. Get the sHP-100 DSD DAC & Headphone Amp (RRP: £695) with the mBPs-d2s (RRP: £449) for just £899 !
(Only 2 available. Subject to availability while stocks last)
sHP-100 is a combined USB DAC & high performance headphone amplifier.
The unit supports USB, Coaxial, Optical and Analog line input and has headphone output as well as analog line output.
As for DAC function of the unit, there is Line output select switch on the bottom side of the unit, you can set the analog line output to the variable line output or the fixed line output. If you set to the variable line output, you can connect the unit to Power-amplifier and control the analog line level by Volume control knob on the front side of the unit. If you set to the fixed line output, you can connect the unit to Pre-amplifier or Inti-amplifier.
As for headphone output, you can control the output by Volume control knob on the front side of the unit, and set the output impedance of headphone by Headphone impedance select switch on the bottom side of the unit.
Also, the unit has 3.5mm stereo line input jack on the front panel so you can use the unit as a headphone amplifier or pre-amplifier by connecting the unit to your smart devices or portable audio player.
The unit use AK4113 DIR chipset of AKM for Coaxial and Optical digital input and supports 24bit/192KHz playback. For USB input, it supports 24bit/192KHz PCM and DSDx64, x128 playback through multi core RISC processor by XMOS and also USB audio class 2.0.
All digital input sources translate via CS4398, Flagship DAC of Cirrus Logic to analog signal and output via LME49720 & TPA6120A2 of TI which are one of the best audio OP-AMPs & headphone amps. Also the unit minimizes the distortion of audio signal by the volume control circuit using exclusive audio variable resistor of ALPS.
For the high quality power supply, ULNR(Ultra Low Noise Regulator) is used for digital&analog circuit. Extremely Low Jitter Oscillator and Active Noise Canceller is used for clock circuit which is the most important part of the DAC module, these technics prove making the best sound among any same level devices.
The unit doesn’t need the extra power supply since it can run via USB power only, but with mBS-d2s(battery power supply), they will perform better, make a much beautiful sound and be a great matching system visually.
mBPS-d2s is an intelligent battery power supply for dX-USB HD/ tX-USBexp/sMS-200 and others.
The mBPS-d2s houses two batteries. While one battery provides power, the other charges and the mBPS-d2s switches between these functions automatically. So all you ever have to do is plug it in and connect it to the device you want to power, there are also 2 types of DC power cables available, UPOCC copper cable(30cm) is including as the standard accessory.There are a series of pairs of LEDs on the unit’s front side showing output status, charge status, and low bat status. The unit is powered with an included external 9V supply that plugs into your wall outlet.
SOtM DSD DAC & Headphone Amp + Battery Power Supply Package
- DAC & Headphone Amp
- USB/Coax/Optical/analog input
- Headphone/unbalance line output
- 24bit/192KHz PCM, DSD playback
- External power operation
- USB specification 2.0 or higher
- USB audio class 2.0
- Support 24bit / 44, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192PCM playback
- Support 64x DSD, 128x DSD playback
- Native ASIO support
Coaxial, Optical input
- Max bit-depth : 24bit
- Sampling rate : 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192KHz
- Coaxial impedance: 75Ω
- Maximum input voltage : 2Vrms
- 3.5mm stereo jack
- Maximum output voltage @ low impedance output select: 0V ~ 2.1 Vrms (± 0.1Vrms)
- High impedance output voltage gain : 4
- Output impedance : 13Ω (include headphone amplifier chip)
- THD+N : < 0.005% @ 1KHz, maximum output level
- Fixed level output voltage : 2.7 Vrms (± 0.1Vrms)
- Variable level output voltage : Refer headphone output voltage
- Output impedance : 47Ω
- THD+N : < 0.002% @ 1KHz, maximum output level
- Input select lamp x 4 : USB, Coaxial, Optical, Analog
- Mute indicate : Blink
- Input voltage range : 7Vdc ~ 9Vdc
- Input current : 2A max
- Operating temperature : 10℃ ~ 35℃
- Storage temperature : -10℃ ~ 50℃
- Operating & storage humidity : 10% ~ 90%
Dimension / Weight
- 106mm x 53mm x 175mm / 1kg >