Utilizing the latest generation of ICEpower® technology with a completely redesigned input stage, the mAMP is a highly efficient amplifier that delivers superior audio quality. Using dual 14AWG OFC wiring direct soldered to gold plated 5-way binding posts, the mAMP yields exceptional micro-dynamics and transparent power to your speakers.
The mAMP’s input stage has been meticulously refined to optimize frequency response producing smooth upper-mid frequencies while keeping bass extension low and tight. Regardless of input type, the high quality dual differential common mode converter (derived from our DAC-2) feeds the amplifier with a pure balanced signal that isolates problematic impedance mismatches. Third generation technology significantly reduces the detrimental effects of a noisy source through balanced circuitry, audio grade capacitors, and a quad-paralleled FET buffer. While in standby, power consumption is less than 0.5w with idle power loss under 10 watts.
The mAMP’s monoblock form factor allows you to use a short speaker cable for each channel by placing the amp in near proximity to each speaker, reducing the cost of speaker cable while improving the performance of your system.
An attractive anodized finish surrounds a rigid industrial design that is immune to the frequencies and vibrations generated by the various components in your HiFi system.
Wyred 4 Sound mAMP Mono-Block Amplifier
- Utilizes latest generation (ASX2) ICEpower® audio technology
- 250w in 8Ω
- 430w in 4Ω
- External selectable mains voltage 115/230VAC
- Idle power consumption 9.5w
- Thermal protection
- Differential, fully balanced
- Over current protection
- Sound optimized soft clip
- Robust construction
- Standard 12V DC Trigger
- Machined and anodized aluminum front panel
- Gold Plated unbalanced (RCA) input
- Neutrix Balanced (XLR) input
- 3rd Generation fully balanced input stage with impedance of 100k
- Compact size (8"W x 3.5" x 8"D)
- 8 lbs.
- Covered by a 5 YEAR WARRANTY
- Typical THD+N 8Ω (10W out): 0.002%
- Power Output 8Ω @ 0.2% THD+N: 250W
- Power Output 8Ω @ 1.0% THD+N: 277W
- Power Output 4Ω @ 0.2% THD+N: 430W
- Power Output 4Ω @ 1.0% THD+N: 460W
- Output Idle Noise: <125µV
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz: ± 0.1db
- Lower Bandwidth: 1.5Hz (All Loads)
- Balanced Input Impedance: 100kΩ
- Unbalanced Input Impedance: 100kΩ
- Dynamic Range: 111db
- Gain: 30db
- Sensitivity: 1.31V
- Output Impedance: 0.018Ω
- Min Load: 3Ω
- Max Output Current: 30A
- Idle Power Consumption: 9.5W
- Standby Power Consumption: <0.5W