Our ultra-high end ST-500 / ST-750LE / ST-1000 mkII amplifiers deliver all the refinements of our award-winning mAMP monoblocks with the convenience of one component. As with the mAMP, both the ST-500 mkII and ST-1000 mkII are built on the new generation of ICEpower® technology and boast a 3rd generation input stage that produces smooth upper-mids and low and tight bass. The new ST-750LE uses the latest generation ICEedge®technology. With 14AWG OFC wiring direct soldered to gold plated 5-way binding posts, optimum power delivery and reference audio quality is guaranteed.
Whether using balanced or unbalanced inputs, the dual differential common mode converter ensures a perfectly balanced signal is fed to the power amp, while the quad FET buffer optimizes synergy between components. Ruggedly built yet exhibiting a smoothly toned industrial design, our STmkII series showcases unmatched value and performance.
Wyred 4 Sound ST-750 LE Stereo Amp
- Typical THD+N 8Ω (10W out): 0.002%
- Power Output 8Ω @ 0.2% THD+N: 325W
- Power Output 8Ω @ 1.0% THD+N: 375W
- Power Output 4Ω @ 0.2% THD+N: 675W
- Power Output 4Ω @ 1.0% THD+N: 725W
- Output Idle Noise (A Wt.): <190µV
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz (8Ω @ 10W): ± 0.25db
- Lower Bandwidth: 1.5Hz all loads
- Balanced Input Impedance: 92kΩ
- Unbalanced Input Impedance: 92kΩ
- Dynamic Range (A Wt.): 110db
- Gain: 27db
- Sensitivity: 2.1V
- Output Impedance: 0.007Ω
- Min Load: 2.5Ω
- Max Output Current: 30A
- Idle Power Consumption: <28W
- Standby Power Consumption: <0.5W
- Dimensions: L 13.75" W 15.75" H 4.625"