Luxman 95th Anniversary Ltd Edition Integrated Amplifier available to pre-order now!
Luxman's new L-595 SE limited edition (only 300 units) integrated amplifier is to celebrate their 95th Anniversary, and is inspired by their legendary (~30 yr old) L-570 model. And we'll have TWO to offer!
The L-595A SE is a special edition model which revives that appearance, sound quality and image after 30 years. It is outstanding among modern audio components, whilst retaining simple operability and featuring beautiful exterior details, such as an aluminum direct selection button and indicator, the volume level indicator light and a bold counterbore around the volume knob.
Since metal processing technology has improved, the front panel hairline finish is divided into separate sections with black alumite at the bottom and a striking two tone-color scheme. They have attempted to achieve a texture that exceeds the original model. The top plate has a beautiful hair-line finish to match the front panel and widened venting to improve heat dissipation. The sophisticated design provides a luxurious feel.
The amplifier section is equipped with ODNF-u, which supports a fresh and dense tone with an overwhelming amount of musical detail. The L-595A SE is a gem of an integrated amplifier, standing proudly as a 95th anniversary model. With a special exterior finish and the latest circuitry, it will be highly sought-after by music lovers and has a limited production of 300 numbered units.
Design • Two-tone color/hair-line finish front panel that revives the image of the hit model L-570 series with current metal processing technology. • Direct selection type aluminum hairline square input selector that allows you to switch inputs intuitively and obtain a pleasant and reliable operation feel. • Direct-reading precision volume knob that illuminates the volume level with an LED installed in a large seated opening. • 6mm thick top plate has a beautiful hair-line finish to match the front panel and widened venting to improve heat dissipation.
• A cursive brand logo with deeply engraved lettering.
Electric circuit/function • ODNF-u compatible 3-stage Darlington 3-parallel push-pull configuration, pure class A 30 watts-per-channel (8Ω) rated output with significantly improved high-frequency distortion characteristics.
• Large, highly regulated power transformer and left and right independent 80,000 ㎌ filter capacitors.
• The output stage of the pre-amplifier circuit is equipped with a discrete buffer circuit that improves the driving force to the power amplifier block.
• Equipped with the new LECUA*1000 electronically controlled attenuator with integrated 88-step amplifier circuitry that realizes smooth volume control. * LECUA stands for LUXMAN Electric Controlled Ultimate Attenuator.
• Achieves a high damping factor of 370 by lowering the impedance of the large speaker relay and speaker terminals.
• Beeline construction that directs audio input signals via the optimum shortest route to the speaker output.
• Non-angled circuit board tracing realizes smooth current transmission in consideration of the flow of delicate music signals.
• Built-in MM/MC compatible phono amplifier circuit that allows you to enjoy high-grade vinyl playback without purchasing an additional dedicated phono amplifier.
• Volume-linked loudness function that matches human hearing characteristics, and a separate function that enables the addition of a power amplifier or connection to an AV system.
Mechanism/accessories • Independent, loopless chassis construction that blocks any rise in ground impedance.
• Shielding plate mounting made from copper-plated steel to block external noise.
• Equipped with RCA input terminals made from a copper alloy which delivers the conductivity of copper and hardness of brass.
• Density gradient feet to block out vibration.
• Includes Luxman's high-end RA-17A aluminium remote controller that can also operate their CD/SACD players.